The full programme for AUT Research Week 2023 (4-8 September) has now gone live! Check it out below:
Come along to learn about the work of your fellow AUT researchers, develop your networks, build your research skills, and connect with research support services. Highlights include:
- an opening breakfast with Deputy Vice Chancellor Research, Professor Mark Orams
- research events, showcases, and symposia from every faculty
- dozens of panel discussions and workshops on topics like research impact, open access publication, Tiriti-led research, commercialisation, intellectual property, research support services, and more
- an Early Career Academics Symposium
- a Māori Research Symposium
- a Pacific Research Symposium
- the annual Postgraduate Research Symposium
- and much more!
All AUT research students and staff are welcome to attend; and some events are open to the wider community as well.
More info and registrations
Visit our LilRegie page to register for your choice of events.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.