Now that New Zealand has moved to Alert Level 1, we are pleased to announce that the AUT Postgraduate Study rooms will be reopening as of Monday 15 June, 2020 –
- City (WU415-416) located on level 4 of WU Building
- Supplies for WU415-416 Postgraduate study room will not be replenished, e.g. photocopy paper, milk and tea etc until Monday 22 June 2020.
- North (AL210) located inside the Library
- South (MA206) located inside Tech Central/Library
Students with current access to the above facilities, prior to the lockdown, will have their swipe-cards automatically reactivated as of Monday 15 June. If you have any issues with accessing the above facilities, please email Annalise Davidson (Graduate Research School) at email@example.com.
The Office of the Graduate Research School will resume back to normal business operation as of Monday 22 June, 2020.
Alert Level 1 Golden Rules
A reminder that, in order to continue our “stamping out” COVID-19, we ask that you remain vigilant by continuing to follow the Prime Minister’s golden rules for Level 1:
- Staying home if you’re sick;
- Practicing good hand hygiene;
- Maintaining good cough and sneeze etiquette; and
- Making sure we keep track of where we’ve been for accurate contact tracing.
You are strongly encouraged to use the government’s NZ COVID Tracer App to record your entry and exit around campus. Over the next few days the government COVID QR codes that activate the Tracer app will be posted at the boundary of campus zones. The records will be helpful for public health contact tracing should positive COVID cases reappear.
Library/Tech Central facilities currently available
We encourage all postgraduate students to continue to use the Library and Tech Central for the remainder of this week.
As of Monday 15 June, the Library will be operating under their normal hours which is available on the Library website. Students are no longer required to book for study spaces.
Stay well, be kind and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Ngā mihi nui,
The Graduate Research School Team