Did you know that AUT’s Library has a dedicated research support team? They’re offering a flurry of workshops for PG students in April-May, so now is a great to time boost your skills in literature searching, reference management, copyright, and online research profiles.
Workshop titles include:
- Using Scopus database (today 19 April – and check back for future dates)
- Using Web of Science database (tomorrow 20 April)
- Using Google Scholar (21 & 27 April)
- Finding health and education information with OVID databases (22 April)
- Keeping up to date (29 April)
- Publishing your research (30 April)
- Researcher IDs and profiles (3 May)
- Research impact (4 May)
- EndNote for researchers (5 May)
- Your thesis and copyright (6 May)
- EndNote extra (28 April & 14 May)
You can book for any of these (and AUT’s other postgrad workshops) at elab.aut.ac.nz.