Research Bazaar or ‘ResBaz’ is an annual worldwide festival promoting digital literacy for research. ResBaz Aotearoa brings together researchers and research support professionals from across the country to share knowledge on a plethora of digital research tools and skills.
There are over 40 sessions in the schedule this year. Topics include:
- Research data management
- Programming languages like Rust, Python, Julia, R and RStudio
- High performance computing
- Tools for data analysis (including NVivo)
- Research applications of tools like OpenRefine, Dropbox, ChatGPT
- Publishing tools like Quarto, Zotero, and LaTeX
- Digital collaboration tools
- Creating visual abstracts or punchy posters
- Digital storytelling
You can register for your chosen sessions online and attendance is online as well. It’s all free and research students are very welcome!
Take this opportunity to learn from NZ’s experts and pick up lots of new skills!