Whether you’re considering enrolling for postgrad study, or you’re several years into a postgrad research project, there are resources out there to help you through each stage of your postgrad experience.
Need a little practical assistance? Some methodological guidance? Want to read about others’ experiences in masters and doctoral programmes? There will be something for you at the AUT Library.
Check out these books currently in the collection:
- Demystifying postgraduate research: from MA to PhD / by Jonathan Grix
- The postgraduate’s companion / edited by Gerard Hall and Jo Longman
- Doing postgraduate research / edited by Stephen Potter
- Postgraduate study in Australia: surviving and succeeding [coming soon] / edited by Chris McMaster, Caterina Murphy, Ben Whitburn, and Inger Mewburn
- Research methods for postgraduates [eBook] / edited by Tony Greenfield and Sue Greener
- Postgraduate thesis tool kit [DVD] / edited by Ken Cage
- The postgraduate research handbook: succeed with your MA, MPhil, EdD and PhD / by Gina Wisker
There are also quite a few resources in the Library that are specific to PG research in particular disciplines. Check out the Library website to see what’s available for your field.