Thank you for an exciting day of research talks, posters, and conversation on Friday! The breadth and quality of postgraduate research happening at AUT is truly impressive.
A HUGE congratulations to all those who won prizes:
- AUT 3MT Doctoral winner (and Audience Vote winner) Peter Jean Paul
- AUT 3MT Doctoral runner-up Alena Shannaq
- AUT 3MT Masters winner Livvy Mitchell
- AUT 3MT Masters Audience Vote winner Saba Tavakolinejad
- AUT Postgraduate Research Symposium Best Poster winner Amr Mahmoud
- AUT Postgraduate Research Symposium Best Abstract winner Tanya Ewertowska
Our official event photographer is still compiling all the professional shots from the day, and we will soon have full albums for you. But in the meantime, we thought we’d share our first photos of Symposium presenters from the roaming Graduate Research School photographers.
Check out our Facebook album to see yourself in action, and tag / share if you like.
Keep an eye on the Thesislink Facebook page later for more photos from the event, including poster sessions, 3MT finals, and the mix & mingle. Thank you again, and see you next year!