The time has come, friends. The AUT Postgraduate Research Symposium & 3MT competition finals are on TOMORROW on the city campus. If you haven’t already done so, be sure to check out the programme and book your ticket for any or all of the days’ events.
We have a packed programme for you. Highlights include:
- Over 30 oral presentations, on topics ranging from sustainable consumption to Māori journalism to simulated rugby (and lots more)
- 12 poster displays
- 10 finalists in the 3 Minute Thesis competition (Masters and Doctoral)
- 7 prizes for Symposium and 3MT participants in the closing prize-giving ceremony
- 5 audience spot prizes to be won
- 2 winners to be crowned 3MT champs (Masters and Doctoral)
- 1 keynote speech from Associate Professor Barbara Bollard, an innovative researcher who specializes in using new technology to answer old conservation questions
- 300+ attendees celebrating our brilliant postgraduate research community!
Postgraduate research students, supervisors, friends, family members, and the wider AUT whānau are welcome to join us. See you there!