Got some time to learn new things next week?
The Research Bazaar 2020 ‘Pick n Mix’ edition is on, and offers lots of sessions for researchers wanting to learn about (particularly) digital research tools and strategies.
This is an international annual festival, with the NZ sessions co-hosted online this year by the University of Auckland and Victoria University of Wellington. All researchers are welcome to attend, and you can browse and register for your sessions here.
Hot topics include:
- Working with social media
- Data publishing tips
- Creating research infographics
- Building a research portfolio website
- Social network analysis
- Topic modelling
- Using programming languages (e.g. Python) for research
- Using digital research tools such as NVivo, KnightLab, R, Qualtrics, OpenRefine, LaTex, REDCap, etc.